LINE-X has a reputation for durability and long-lasting protection that goes far beyond the bedliner. Here’s a short list of potential applications using exclusively formulated LINE-X coatings:
- Vehicle Aftermarket: Floorboards, van interiors, wheel well undercoatings, cargo areas, rocker panels, hood protectors, roll cages, bumpers, winch mounts.
- Trailers: Boats, livestock, personal watercraft, ATVs, motorcycles, work trailers.
- RVs/Motorhomes/Tow Trucks: Loading areas, ramps, fender housings, air dams, front shields.
- Marine/Naval Applications: Boat hulls and decks, marine ramps, cargo holds, sea water and list-control tanks.
- Manufacturing: Tanks, pumps, mixers, walkways, gratings, vents, ladders, floors and walls.
- Agricultural: Farm machinery, silos, feed containers, storage tanks, fertilizer handling equipment.
- Food Processing: Walk-in freezers and refrigerators, work tables, wet stations, floors and walls.
- Sound Systems: Speaker boxes, concert equipment, sound studios, amplifiers and PA systems.
- Outdoor: Playground, park and golf course equipment, pond linings, dog runs, kennels.
- General Construction: Retaining walls, roofs, masonry, foundations.
- Mining/Petroleum Industry: Pipelines, platforms, storage areas, dump trucks.
LINE-X Spray-On Truck Bedliners outperform the competition in three ways:
- A consistent, durable finish for a FACTORY-INSTALLED LOOK.
- A NON-SKID texture to grip and protect loads better. .
- WARANTEED against tearing or ripping like “softer” spray-ons..