Warehouse Operations Handler
We are searching for the next team member of ATG. This position is crucial in our day to day operations. This person should be self-motivated and able to handle tasks without supervision, yet socially skilled and works well on a team. Your job will play an integral part in helping both the store front and shop warehouse.
Join our team and craft your skills as our Warehouse Operations Handler.
The storage operative will perform daily product management tasks like evaluates deliveries, shipments and product levels to improve inventory control procedures. Organize and maintain inventory in the warehouse anticipating inventory problems and shortages.
Being a good driver lends support to our sales team. Helping the team pick up customer vehicles, as well as drop-offs is key with customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Load and unload inventory from delivery trucks.
- Organizing and maintaining inventory in the warehouse.
- Ensure all incoming delivery orders match the company purchase order.
- Manage inventory by identifying, cataloging, and recording the location of inventory.
- Operate forklifts to handle materials and inventory.
- Analyze build sheets based on orders and pull the appropriate products for each order.
- Perform and report inventory cycle counts and submit purchasing recommendations.
- Comply with all warehouse safety rules and guidelines.
- Pick up and drop off customer vehicles.
- Transfer parts between shops.
- Make deliveries.
- Empty trash.
- Ability to lift up to a maximum of 75 pounds.
- Experience Operating forklifts
Mon – Fri | some short notice overtime
Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Major holidays off
Pay is $14 /hr